- AI2 – Absorbant inserts snap into the waterproof shell
- One size fits most
- Soft baby-friendly elastics - tummy elastic to help the nappy sit nicely under a baby potbelly
- Microsuede lined for baby dryness.
- Size range from 4kg to 17kg depending on baby shape
Inserts are a fold over anchor shape with a booster. The anchor is made of high density bamboo, the booster is bamboo and super thirsty fast-absorbing zorb, which is specifically designed for cloth nappies. Both inserts have high quality suedecloth topper to keep baby skin dry.
**Insert option needs to be added for a full nappy, **
Inserts are pre-washed and pre-shrunk. They can be used straight away, no preparation required.
Our inserts can be used four ways:
1. The anchor snaps into the back of the nappy and is folded in half. The booster can be placed under the anchor, for those who dislike front snapping nappies.
2. The anchor can be snapped into the back of the nappy, the booster snapped into the front of the nappy over the top of the anchor. This configuration is best for heavy wetters or power pee-ers as it allows the zorb in the booster to quickly absorb the pee while transfering it to the anchor bamboo layers underneath.
3. For kids that aren't heavery wetters, the anchor can be used on its own, folded in half. Note, the fold of the anchor should sit just under the tummy elastic to get a nice fit.
4. For newborns and on smallest setting, the anchor or booster can be used on their own.
This insert combination is designed to hold approx. 350mls of liquid, which equates to an 'average' wetting baby for 3 hours. If your baby is a heavy wetter we recommend boosting with a hemp booster, available seperately.